Foire aux Questions
- General questions
- Technical problems
- How to change the character name, or to delete my account ?
- Why I have a blank page and then nothing ?
- The game is loading then suddenly stop before 100 %, What can I do ?
- Why I do not manage to join a game ?
- Why I do not manage to connect in my account ?
- The game is lagging, what can I do ?
- The game is lagging at my place, what can I do ?
- When i'm playing, the mouse does not answer any more, what can I do ?
What's Ninja Tooken ?Ninja Tooken is an online ninja FPS multiplayer game, nay Ninja Tooken is the ONLY one. Inspired by manga, Ninja Tooken suggests you getting into rôle with a ninja, which can evolve according to your desires. Classes, weapons, capacities, you can choose your way. Directly playable in your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Christopher Colombus, Safari, and even Internet Explorer), Ninja Tooken is totally made in 3D and works with most of the computers (mine is 5 years old and it works perfectly !).
Why subscribing ?You can play without subscribing, but what you've done will not be saved. Please notice that the account of Ninja Tooken is the same than the one of the website n-c-team.com: your avatar, your messaging system, your parameters: everything is set.
If you are already registered on the NCT, let Ninja Tooken leads you.
Do we have to pay for playing ?NO, absolutely not! Ninja Tooken is a FREE game, and it is just necessary to register (but that is also free)! We do not obviously accept the donations... To pay the servers of Ninja Tooken, we are using the advertising on the site.
- Sure, today it is free, but in a month we will have to pay, it is the Global Financial Crisis, isn't it ?
- But I have already said that ! Ninja Tooken is free and will stay free for ever! No worries about this, so stop annoying me !
Who are you, and why this game ?We are a team of passionate persons: students, professionals, or simple newbies !
This game allows to express our skills, to develop them, but also and especially to please us.
When can we have the next versions ?Unfortunately the time is what gives out: we work during our spare time without schedule and above all for the pleasure.
And as the creation of a video game takes a lot of time, it is impossible to us to give another answer than: " When it's done " !
What can I do to help you ?It's very easy: speak about Ninja Tooken around you! In your MSN nickname, on your site, your blog, facebook, Twitter... Even a small adress! That's it. It is perfect for a partner link, for MSN or facebook. As you like it !
How to change the character name, or to delete my account ?Once your account was created, you cannot change the character name, it is necessary to delete your account and to recreate the other one !
To delete your account, you just have to go to your parameters and to click the button "deletion" which is at the bottom of the page. Take care, the deletion is definitive and your character cannot be given back.
Why I have a blank page and then nothing ?First look if you have correctly installed the plugin unity3D available here (the installation is fast and does not require to reboot the browser).
Then verify that you can indeed see the Unity3d's demo.
If yes, goes on this page, then copy and paste the contents in the forum "Improvement and Bug". Try to be precise in the description of your problem, and before posting look if somebody has already had the same problem. We shall can help you,so that you can join us in the game !
Otherwise, verify that the drivers of your graphics board are indeed updated, or try to go on the game with another browser !
The game is loading then suddenly stop before 100 %, What can I do ?If the game doesn't load completely, it is because your connection had a sudden network disconnetion during the load. There is currently, no automatic resuming of the download. To resume the load of the game and be able to play correctly, you just have to empty the cache storage of your browser and of Unity, and then to refresh the page. Have a lot of fun !
Why I do not manage to join a game ?NinjaTooken uses PhotonNetwork Cloud for multiplayer. There are several scenarios where you may have a problem
- a firewall may be the case, then you only have to authorize the connection request from Photon li>
- anti-virus can also block connections : try to disableit during connection... if you can connect a bit of setup is also required (inquire into the FAQ of your antivirus) li>
- the problem may also come from your router or proxy... li>
Desactivate the DMZ mode, then verifies if the mode UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) is activated, to allow the automatic rerouting of the ports. It is indeed necessary to avoid leaving the router without the DMZ mode, because you become a pray with some internet attacks.
If the DMZ mode works, but not the UpnP mode, the last solution is to add yourself The rerouting of port 5055 UDP (adding ports 5056 UDP and TCP in 4520/4530/4531/843 can help if the connection does not work best). You can use Port Map if you are on the X operating system.
Why I do not manage to connect in my account ?Several problems can prevent you from connecting correctly :
- You have not validated your user account yet: an e-mail must be sent to you containing a link of validation. Click it, and connect!
- If you forgot your password, you just have to click the link at the top of page " forgotten password?", a new password will be sent to you with an e-mail.
- Your nickname or your password contains characters which aren't Latin (you wanted to show off by writing in Japanese?). To correct the problem, contact us !
- The server is overloaded: no miracles, you have to wait !
The game is lagging, what can I do ?The game can slow down to you but not for the other players (who will see you moving in a hatched way). It is generally due to a problem of ping (too high).
To verify your ping, you can go at : http://ping.eu/ping/ and type in the url of the PhotonCloud Service : app.exitgamescloud.com
A correct ping is on average below 20ms. If yours is above, contact your Internet Service Provider.
Notice that the ping has no relation with your speed of download, which can be the second problem of lagging: Be sure that you download nothing when you play !
The game is lagging at my place, what can I do ?If the game is slowing down, you can decrease the graphic quality of the game in the menu: "options" then "graphs".
More information is available in the textbook of the ninja: " parameter setting of the video and the sound ".
You can also reduce the resolution to improve system performance in "full screen".
When i'm playing, the mouse does not answer any more, what can I do ?There is for the current version of Unity3D (a graphic engine used for NinjaTooken) a bug preventing the mouse from working correctly with the Internet Explorer browser. This bug can occur but not necessarily always.
If it's happening, you can switch your browser to an another one.